Yes – we can still say ‘Summer Sipping” as summer technically is still in effect!
We were reminded of this fact when we said ‘last days of summer’ last week and a Crushed Wine app fan kindly corrected us – thank you!
So, as we head into our favorite month here in Northern California – our best weather months of September and October, we toast to the perfect wine for these days – rosé.
We have compiled our list of favorite rose wines that you can find locally at Whole Foods and local wine stores under $16.
Yes, there are so many good rosé wines in the $16+ price point – but here at Crushed we are all about drinking at the right price point!
Cheers to warm nights!
Our Top 10 Rose Wines under $16:
- 2012 Birichino Vin Gris, Santa Cruz, CA
- 2012 Vina Borgia Rosé, Spain
- DeChanceny Cremant de Loire, Rosé Brut, Loire, FR
- 2012 Jean Luc Colombo Cape Bleue Rose Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence, FR
- 2012 Goats do Roam Rosé, South Africa
- 2012 Heitz Grignolino Rosé, California
- 2012 Crios de Susana Balbo Rose of Malbec, Argentina
- 2012 Wente Pinot Noir Rosé, Livermore, CA
- 2012 Moulin De Gassac Guilhem, FR
- 2012 Charles and Charles Rosé, Washington State
Article by: Carla McKay, CEO/Wine Guru, Crushed.com